In the “decision marketing” field, scheduling is a fundamental stage. Unlike planning procedures, that take place in all departments and in different operations, scheduling is focused on additional resources, such as labor or tools’ availability. The algorithms have been improved in order to optimize delivery times and “work in progress” (WIP).
For a textile plant’s manager, every daily operation is a new challenge to face: unachievable delivery times, variations of raw material’s quantity, machinery failures, operator’s skills, process chains bottlenecks, delays in the supply chain. In this context, the “customer’s need” is a very difficult issue to deal with. Indeed, Datatex is filling the gap between “needs” and “solutions” with its new module: MQM – Machine Queue Management. Then, MQM has been created to select better resources to use and to detect delayed production stages.
The synchronization and the sequence of production phases are more straightforward. Furthermore, thanks to the Gannt Chart, all revising and on line updating modalities of the production plan are much easier!
- Scheduling of any department and area
- Scheduling of customers’ orders on specific resources
- It takes into consideration all limits and best practices of this field, because it has been designed for textile industry
- It is always up to date, thanks to its online work, thus the planner can take decisions studying latest information
- It manages many variables thanks to the flexibility of the module, in order to take the best decision.